i kept my promise, dont keep your distance [OPEN]
Open council thread - for halo residents
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
The assessment of personal and greater risk Aino gave was not entirely accurate to how Morgan remembered the events, but she did not interrupt her as she spoke. When she was finished, Morgan quietly held up a hand and added: "That is not entirely true. They threatened our Ascended citizens, which are still as much a part of Halo as the rest of us. I also did not know if they would injure just myself, or more people. As for the tower..." She sighed; that damn tower from the Palace was going to be a headache. "I did not sanction that attack and I do regret that it happened, but as far as I know no one was harmed."

She thought had already said she was willing to go through another election; regardless she nodded, though she did hesitate at the idea of allowing those who had tried to overthrow her come back to try their hand at it. "I am entirely willing, in fact I encourage, another election for a Warden. However, I would caution you that the situation at hand is not quite as simple as you make it out to be." If this whole thing was only about personal politics and hurt feelings, she would have left it be.

"I do not know if I can willingly invite people into our Citadel who tried to forcibly take over, who were not afraid to kill me if I refused, for the purpose of imposing the superiority of their Gods and presumably, working towards their victory in the war. These kind of tyrants are dangerous. They are duplicitous, they are violent and they are zealots for their deities. Still..." Taking in a deep breath, Morgan pressed a hand to her brow. "If we hold this election and the decision is made for me to leave - perhaps a simple vote on that matter first, so I can be out of the way as you make your decision, should you want me gone - then obviously, the people may choose whoever they wish. Is that a satisfactory answer?"
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: i kept my promise, dont keep your distance [OPEN] - by Morgan - 07-29-2021, 06:14 PM