i kept my promise, dont keep your distance [OPEN]
Open council thread - for halo residents
Aino Jandar
Soldier

Age: 37 | Height: 5'8 in (175cm) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
AINO

Aino's expression did not change; she had voiced her objections on being forced into the war herself, and felt no particular way about Ascended, whether citizens or not. Her eyelid did twitch upon hearing that the destruction of the tower had been unsactioned however. She had thought...

"Did you not already invite people aligned to a certain god yourself?" she asked, voice turning softer with a quiet anger. "Ones who apparently did not hesitate to damage a city not their own. Why did they come - because you asked them nicely? Or because of their own agenda? Morgan, you speak of neutrality but if you don't invite all sides to the table to speak, it will never truly happen. There are fanatics on all sides, and right now to outside eyes you already appear to have chosen one for yourself. Whether it is true or not."

The tired gesture did not get past Aino's sharp eyes, and they softened ever so slightly, out of empathy for the difficult position, if not out of sympathy.

"An election to determine whether Halo wants you to stay as Warden? Yes, that would be acceptable. A satisfactory start. Of course, only citizens of this nation would have a right to vote." She paused, gazing thoughtfully at the woman. "Why would your removal as Warden mean you had to leave, though? You are a citizen just like the rest of us. Just because your political agenda might be in question doesn't mean you are no longer wanted - or needed - here. That couldn't be further from the truth."

For the second time Aino gestured at Neron, as if to prove a point. He had been voted down, yet remained. Still a part of Halo. Unforgiven perhaps, certainly not forgotten, but there to contribute just like the rest of them.
Come and conquer, drop your bombs
Cross my borders and kill the calm

Messages In This Thread
RE: i kept my promise, dont keep your distance [OPEN] - by Aino - 07-29-2021, 06:42 PM