i kept my promise, dont keep your distance [OPEN]
Open council thread - for halo residents
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"The Ascended were the allies available to help me in taking back the Citadel from those that stole it away. My work with them does not mean my heart lies with the Voice. I invite anyone here to speak, but not those that would rip a democratically elected leader out of her seat for a God's cause. Surely that is reasonable?" Morgan was, admittedly, becoming a little exhausted of repeating this. Maybe she was wrong, somewhere misunderstanding the whole thing, yet to her it seemed so obvious: she had been voted, they had not. They had begun by trying to force something on the people, she was giving them back the choice. The freedom to believe what they wanted.

Thankfully it seemed like Aino was happy with the idea of an election...but her question after made Morgan laugh quietly. "If my replacements are to be Hotaru or Noah, neither of them will want me to stay. They will not want anyone to stay that is not entirely behind the Old Gods. This is what I mean - you will be voting for a society of zealots. One that casts out those of different mind. If that's what you want..."

She looked up at her council hall, her people, the hard and misunderstanding eyes. Gods, she still loved them. Morgan would always love Halo, even as it threw itself into the abyss. "..Then you will have it."
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: i kept my promise, dont keep your distance [OPEN] - by Morgan - 07-30-2021, 09:21 PM