I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

While technically the goal had been accomplished, failure to capture the usurpers was a blow to the ego.

And something she needs to speak to the Voice about. Ideas ran rampant through her head, until she felt like a tinkerer, a builder, an alchemist. Invigorated by an idea and what might be possible, the room she’d commandeered is littered with sketches until her chicken scratches feel like the right one.

Rolling it up, she tucks it into a pocket and heads for the Climb shrine - where she might be sure of secrecy and surprise and an entirely private conversation. The General wastes no time, because who knows when retaliation might strike either the Grounds or Halo. They were sure to have pissed off a number of people.

The Wraith burns with a familiar, vibrant energy and, armed with points to attempt to convince the Voice if need be, takes the quickest path to the obsidian-lined room in the mountains. It really is an underrated shrine, she thinks again, with a moment to appreciate her brother’s handiwork before speaking up. “Lady, thank you again for taking the time with Sah. I didn’t anticipate returning to see you so quickly - but there was something during the fight for Halo that struck me and has been on my mind for awhile. I have an idea that might… make the playing field more level.”

How do you fight a manticore? A dragon? With something just as big, and just as fierce and just deadly. Something they will not expect and will not think to prepare for.

----------

Turning in a quest for a mythical shift!

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game - by Wessex - 07-20-2021, 04:05 PM