I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the Voice
The Voice nods in agreement with Wessex's views on the matter. "True. Though had the child or its mother been killed, he would have only Safrin to blame for her manipulations." Which would have been fine, if they could trust Ludo's pet to think rationally about things.

The notion of flying is easy enough, and just as the Voice is about to suggest ways in which it could be done, Wessex is presenting her own designs. Leaning forward with her eyes narrowed, the Voice will look suddenly unlike anything Wessex has ever seen. Suddenly more corporeal, more engaged, more lively. Creation and bettering her designs is what had motivated her for millennia, and now, with a new challenge presented, her interests are very much piqued.

In the air between them, a large bird suddenly shimmers. Metallic black with feathers that are razor-sharp, lift comes not from the beating of wings, but air propulsion. The biomechanics are simply not necessary for flight and besides, Wessex wouldn't be limited by the physics of other avian creatures. "Weight might be an issue..." The Voice murmurs to herself. "And organ displacement...mmm..." Blinking herself back into the moment, she sits up properly as electricity blurs her form once more.

"I will need a bit of time to think over this, but it is absolutely something I think we can work toward. Until then, you will need to become more familiar with what it is to fly and be in other bodies." Wessex has borrowed shifts before, but this would need to be much more intentional.

Wessex has been given a quest! She must

1. Practice flying, whether from a borrow shift or some other means
2. Complete 2 training threads completely shifted. One thread should be focused on attacking, and the other on defending.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game - by the VOICE - 07-28-2021, 04:19 PM