I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

It’s true, she’d never seen their Lady like this; she’d always been kind and attentive, but for a moment, Wessex is elated to see her this interested in something she’d come up with.

Turning quickly to see the projection between them, the demigod takes a couple of steps back, and then circles the image on three sides, marveling at both the projection and the elegance that hadn’t been on her paper. “It’s beautiful,” she whispers - almost to it instead of either of the two present. Called back into the moment just as abruptly, her eyes fly to the sitting goddess and she nods, understanding the instructions.

And of course, she knows she’s burned many of those bridges, so this would be… a bit more of a challenge than intended. But it would give the Voice plenty of time to think. “I look forward to it -” she says with a fanged grin, clearly excited despite identifying an initial obstacle. “Thank you - can’t wait to be your guinea pig.” And with a slight chuckle, the Wraith dips her head in a respectful farewell before leaving the shrine.

{Fin}

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game - by Wessex - 07-28-2021, 07:44 PM