Training {SE} only pheromones and serotonin decide
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i saw you comin' with the gun in your hands
When Nate starts the trek as a panther, Sunjata absolutely follows suit in a more reptilian form. And just like that, the two of them disappear over the edge of Torchline into the Oerwoud, disappearing into the vast lush foliage of the jungle as well as the sounds and sights that surround it. He doesn’t know how they get where they are but the Flood is more than content to follow his husband anywhere, especially right now while Kamaria is being watched and cared for. An entire day out without the weight of the world on their shoulders.

They need this.

So he’s content to stop when Nate stops, steel eyes surrounded by black scales that regard the Ascended as he plops down to the ground, before Sunjata’s barreling toward him, pressing his face hard against Nate’s shoulder, a rumbling sound of affection leaving him as he presses back and back against Nate until he’s plopped his head in the other man’s lap. His tail flicks up and down against the edge of the grasses beneath them with the booming sound of a waterfall just beside them. It has to be huge given the echo that nearly drowns out his husband when he speaks.

Do I…? He asks, sounding playfully mischievous as he considers it. Then with a decisive boxy nod, he rolls against Nate so that his steel eye can peer up at the Ascended. Dragon or Pegasus, Skatjie?
i can't want this, i can't want this
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} only pheromones and serotonin decide - by Sunjata - 07-20-2021, 06:40 PM