Training {SE} only pheromones and serotonin decide
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i saw you comin' with the gun in your hands
Luckily in this shift, the more pressure the better, and the low rumbling growl of affection vibrates through the air between them. Thought I’d give you the choice. He murmurs, nestling in against his husband’s bare chest. He’s careful around the bandaged knuckles, though, so when Nate shifts to move, Sunjata’s quite content to lift his head in an easier position, digging his talons into the dirt and grasses from atop this misty waterfall.

After a moment of consideration, Sunjata can't find a flaw in Nate's logic. So the Attuned rises, lifting his large scaled head, sharp teeth bared toward Nate, as lovingly as it can come off as being. Yeah? All of it? He rumbles with a taunt, planting his feet, tail swinging around as he lowers his head toward Nate and his wings flare.

Then in a sudden movement, the dragon’s head lifts, maw opening, wings tucking in tight, aiming to spin halfway and use his long sweeping tail to take Nate off his feet.
i can't want this, i can't want this
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} only pheromones and serotonin decide - by Sunjata - 07-20-2021, 06:47 PM