Training {SE} only pheromones and serotonin decide
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i saw you comin' with the gun in your hands
I am, aren’t I? A flaunting tone is sent back, even if his scaled lips flicker with his frustration, the shift and his thoughts at odds with one another as he tries to rein it back in. I love you too. He croons through the snarl, the lightning flickering and slipping out from his maw to latch onto the staticky arms of his husband. After a few moments longer, Sunjata’s hissing the pain of his snout, his head shaking and rising while Nate holds on tight.

The dragon’s head rises and Nate’s planted himself right behind the horns of his head, and this is where the dragon lifts its head a bit more fully (hang on tight, Nate!) and lets loose the thundering, crackle of lightning that’s loud enough to shake the trees, to send the rest of the pumpkins hiding into the undergrowth again, enough that Nate’s hair should stick on end with the electricity thrumming through the dragon.

Consider it a sneeze of sorts. Oops.

But he lowers himself again, a chuckle of a laugh leaving him as he readjusts to give Nate room to turn around on him, to get more comfortable between his shoulder blades. What do you say we launch ourselves off of that waterfall and head to King’s End? To find their new home, to enjoy not having a schedule, to enjoy themselves just a little bit longer.

And once Nate’s agreed, Sunjata will dart right off the edge with a running start, wings flared and nostrils flaring as the dragon rises to the sky again to slip over the clouds and treetops to head away and away.

- FIN <3
i can't want this, i can't want this
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} only pheromones and serotonin decide - by Sunjata - 07-26-2021, 02:27 AM