drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Talk of fire makes Nate wince, makes his hands antsy, a bright gaze looking the Hailstorm up and down again, as if he could simply see all the injuries Neron had been left with. "I'm aware." Nate says with all the tact he can manage. He had lost months in his own head after losing his eye, and that wasn't even comparable to nearly dying. "But isn't it better to-" Whatever argument had been on his lips dies, a sharp grin rising up from the ashes instead. "That's the spirit!" A hand claps on Neron's shoulder, squeezing just hard enough to be felt.

"There's only so many places to run to. And I imagine, if we can find at least one of them, we won't be far from the others." That was how these things went, wasn't it? Retreat, regroup, work together. "I'm not too eager to get too close either, and I think the... quieter we are about this the better. So... something underhanded. I can handle the means myself, but uh," he rubs his nose, looks off to the side, "subtlety ain't exactly my specialty." It was why he'd come to talk to Neron.
What's the drive in being alive if you don't know where you are?
What's the fun in getting drunk if you can’t take it too far?

Messages In This Thread
RE: drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands - by Nate - 07-25-2021, 11:39 PM