guns and ships
RQ for the Hollowed Grounds
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
ISLA

They are mostly Ascended, and so there is no need for lanterns or candles. All the better, truly, after what had happened at the infirmary. Moonlight spills in through all available windows, however, filling the Temple with its ghostly illumination, and Isla arranges her offerings around the altar before stepping back to stand with her head bowed and her hands clasped before her.

"Great lady," she murmurs softly into the night. "I come tonight to speak on behalf of all of your children within the Hollowed Grounds - even those who are not yet bright with your radiance. After much discussion, we would seek to make what was once a prison into something that might protect us instead. We wish to use the Spire to watch over the Grounds."

This thread is to start a regional quest for the Hollowed Grounds during Leafchange 312 PC.

Isla (with Bastien's agreement), will be negotiating to turn the Spire into a defensive BADASS ELECTRIC CANNON weapon.

Feel free to have your characters join, but it's completely optional! I'll leave this open until 25/07 for responses before putting it up for an answer!
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
guns and ships - by Isla - 07-22-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: guns and ships - by Wessex - 07-23-2021, 02:14 PM
RE: guns and ships - by the VOICE - 08-04-2021, 02:14 PM
RE: guns and ships - by Isla - 08-04-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: guns and ships - by the VOICE - 08-04-2021, 04:51 PM