the stars that guide me towards salvation
Quest turn in for Safrin <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Safrin once more offers her a chance to complete a task that's nothing but a benefit to herself and perhaps others too. The relief she feels is palpable and while the quest will not be an easy one, the Nightshade does not let this intimidate her, only thinking of the reward that will be waiting at the end of it all. A guarantee that her child is safe. It's truly all that matters.

Maeve nods, straightening once more as she rises to her feet, "Thank you, Safrin. I will get this done as well what is left of the fountain. We are growing closer by the day." She murmurs, smiling up at the goddess, resisting the urge to reach for her as she knows better than to do so without invitation. With her whip in hand and her new task given, Maeve steps away from the shrine with a final bow of her head, "I won't disappoint you."

With that, she leaves, a new determination blossoming in her chest as she sets off for home. She has some letters to write.

~FIN <3~
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Messages In This Thread
RE: the stars that guide me towards salvation - by Maeve - 08-03-2021, 05:44 PM