you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I see you when you chase
all the dreams inside your head
She’s not the only one who finds tenderness hidden even in moments such as this, where it is normally absent. Between breaths he marvels at the softness of her skin, the way her hair spills across the sheets, the contrast of his darker skin against her own. Even the distracting dance of fingertips down his spine, producing a deep wracking shiver, isn’t enough to distract him. The uncomfortable tightness of his pants, well…that’s a different story. It’s a relief, then, when Phoebe’s hands slip away from the expanse of his back to shove at his trousers.

It takes a little team work to divest him of the garments, but Harper is unwilling to release his grip on her hair to assist more directly. Dropping that elbow to the mattress, he frees his other hand to hike her thigh around his waist, keeping her other leg flat on the sheets. That hand then trails lightly down the back of her thigh, venturing inward to the sensitive seam of her joints and the slip of fabric that remains as a barrier. Kissing Phoebe soundly for a moment that steals his breath, Harper pulls just far enough away to stare into her eyes, a slow-forming smirk pulling at his lips as he gently traces a knuckle over the swell of her sex through her panties. Intently watching her face for any reactions to savor.
i see you when you laugh
And when you love until the bitter end
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Harper - 09-16-2021, 07:54 PM