colourtura
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
see what you find there with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair
His forehead creases and Paige worries for the span of a breath the she's confused him or maybe said way too much. He doesn't really seem to get it, but Paige lets it go. There are other things to be concerned with. Such as maintaining her balance and talk about gifts given to mothers with great care. The boy seems rather amazed at her act of balance and she can't help as her smile brightens, blue eyes glinting as she looks back at him, maintaining her balance for a few seconds longer before finding both of her feet on the ground once more.

Paige spots the flush on his cheeks and giggles softly, lifting her hand to cover her mouth, stifling the sound of delight. He was nice. A little shy and awkward, but sweet. Paige likes him, she decides. Despite the fact that she doesn't really know him. "Uh, I don't know really, but it's what I like to do. My momma took me to this place called the Rainbow Road. That's where I collect the pebbles from. The water changes colors there." She shares this knowledge easily, thinking he might like to know such things, if only because it's interesting. Maybe she wants to impress him a little bit too.

Her smile grows and she nods in agreement, "I think it's a rule. What momma doesn't like gifts from their kids?" She muses, bouncing on the balls of her feet, unable to stay still for even a moment. "That's a nice name. Mine is Paige. Paige Berkley." Paige gives him a little curtsey, seeming to have real manners for one of the first times in her life.
Paige

Messages In This Thread
colourtura - by Everest - 07-30-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: colourtura - by Paige - 07-30-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: colourtura - by Everest - 08-01-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: colourtura - by Paige - 08-04-2021, 03:59 AM
RE: colourtura - by Everest - 08-04-2021, 02:33 PM
RE: colourtura - by Paige - 08-05-2021, 04:02 PM
RE: colourtura - by Everest - 08-05-2021, 04:25 PM
RE: colourtura - by Paige - 08-05-2021, 05:30 PM
RE: colourtura - by Everest - 08-18-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: colourtura - by Paige - 08-21-2021, 03:16 PM