your sweet caress won't do
Peter
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
It was nice to see Pet quite so animated. Adam grinned as the final box was delivered and set down, going to give it a cursory inspection with a lean over it...then revealed his true intentions by shooting up to kiss Pet on the cheek. "Good job, babe." As Pet rushed off to pick through decorations, he knelt down and began to look over the box proper.

Any time Pet tried to be sexy it was always kind of funny, but Adam tried his best to keep the snort away. "I did actually mean just chilling, because, well...in our current situation, it's gonna be like whacking two dead snakes together, isn't it?" Not that he was necessarily opposed to trying to make it work, but Adam thought it could be quite depressing to just waggle about their eternally flaccid cocks - unless Pet had a way to get things cooking again.

"We should get to that room in the Grounds soon though. Like, fuck, we came back from the dead and I haven't even sucked your dick or fucked you yet! The hell is that about!" Adam stood up, lifting up in his hands a knitted blanket, squares of blues and purples with tasselled corners and going to lay it over their bed. "Lemme tell you right now, if we'dve come back with working dicks, I would've eaten your ass right there at the Festival of Lights and everyone would have just had to like it."
good evening, misadventure.
farewell morality.
it's time for another risky venture,
into the depths of depravity.

Messages In This Thread
your sweet caress won't do - by Adam - 07-30-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: your sweet caress won't do - by Peter - 08-02-2021, 09:46 PM
RE: your sweet caress won't do - by Adam - 08-05-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: your sweet caress won't do - by Adam - 08-05-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: your sweet caress won't do - by Peter - 08-28-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: your sweet caress won't do - by Adam - 09-01-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: your sweet caress won't do - by Peter - 10-23-2021, 04:41 PM