Training [se] crowned by an overture bold and beyond
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
The chakram comes flying back to her and after Wessex catches it, she wipes the goopy blade on the ground. A good soldier keeps their weapons clean and ready to use at a moment’s notice. Varus does the same while Loki circles overhead, sending a clearly gloating cry towards the retreating pumpkins’s bouncing little butts before landing at the edge of the water and slinking in.

“Not a bad idea,” the Wraith says aloud, and moves towards the mist-covered pool to do the same. Her ear is, however, with Varus, and she keeps the conversation going whilst trying to clean herself up a bit.

“I can probably fill in some of the gaps for you in terms of what upgrades our siblings have. At least for some of them. I’m working on training some of the younger ones - Nikolai and Mabel at least have interest and promise. Azrael is keen to be helpful, but needs a bit of direction. And they all need a push to go to the Voice to start asking for these upgrades.” With a bit of a sigh, she shakes her head.

“Motivation and urgency is really the problem. I don’t know if any research can fix that. But -” and here there’s a twinkle in her eye as she rises and shakes the water from her hands and forearms. “The Voice and I are working on a fucking awesome surprise.” Clearly energized by the idea, there’s no attempt in hiding the delight in their little project.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] crowned by an overture bold and beyond - by Wessex - 08-19-2021, 07:39 PM