Training [se] crowned by an overture bold and beyond
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
As they get to scrubbing themselves clean, Wessex has the opportunity to see just how Varus’s arm is attached. She tries not to stare, but it is interesting, from a mechanics perspective. “Silly question,” she begins suddenly, “But do you ever have to worry about rust?” It seems to her like it might be a constant problem, but then she doesn’t know what kind of metal his arm is made out of, or any other sort of precautions he might take.

One final good scrub and holding her shirt out to see if she’s missed anything, and the Wraith is clean enough for now. There might be spots she’s missed, but she’ll take care of them at home. Instead, she grabs a nearby stick and beckons Varus come closer. There, in the dirt, she does her best to sketch out the bird the Voice had brought to life - and honestly, it’s not great, but she tries to describe it adequately. “Imagine a night-black bird, large as a dragon, big enough to carry more than a few people. But with blades for wings. Razor sharp talons. Something to rival an Attuned’s mythical shifts… but with a little twist.”

She can’t help the bright, but almost vicious grin that slips across her face. “It’s a secret, though. I have faith the Voice can do it, but it needs to be a surprise. For everyone. Except you, because - I’d like you to be my second-in-command. If you can stand me enough to work closely with me.” It's a little self-deprecating, but an important question. If he doesn't think he can work closely with her, he isn't the person for the job. And while she thinks she knows what his answer might be, she can't be certain.

Either way, one other person should know. Just in case.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] crowned by an overture bold and beyond - by Wessex - 08-22-2021, 04:02 PM