[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3350
Lightning makes no sound until is strikes
Sah sighed, stabbing the last of the gourds before turning to Wessex. "Yes, there is."

Sah raised his head, eyes meeting Wessex's. "I'm glad that I met the Voice. That opportunity proved to me that she wasn't the monster that the rumors painted her has. Talking to her showed me that she was an equal to the Old Gods. But even so.."

The Abandoned paused, having to swallow harshly before continuing. "I don't think I every told you. But, before coming to Caido, I lived in the service of a Goddess. The patron Goddess of my species who was also the Goddess of the moon." Sah's eyes went to the sky almost instinctively seeking out the moon. Seeking any comfort he could from the familiar sight.

"I served her my entire life and fully intended to do so until I died. I...was also personally close to her. Mune, my Goddess. She became a second mother to me after my own died." He explained, managing to keep his voice steady.

Shaking his head, Sah's eyes went back to the Demi-god. "As such, I don't think I'll ever be loyal to any of Caido's Gods. I can't. And in a war of Gods, if I can't side with one and neutrality isn't an option? I have to chose based on the people." He sighed, a solemn look on his face. "Nearly all of my loved ones, including the family that took me in when I arrived in Caido, are either for or leaning towards the Old Gods. If I want to protect them, I have to do the same."

The Abandoned grimaced. "I hate it, but I can't lose anyone else. Even so..." There was a determined glint in his eyes  "Call me naïve but I won't sit by and allow the Ascended to be destroyed without helping in some way. And it's not much but.." Sah held his arm out, wrist up. "My magic isn't the strongest out there. Not by a long-shot. But if you want or need it to protect your family, and I don't mean for just winning a battle or something, then you can have it."

Offering his magic up was the only thing that Sah could think to do. Wessex might be horribly insulted by it, but if it saved even one innocent Ascended life? Then it was worth it to the Abandoned. If she did accept his offer, he hoped that Wessex would respect his wishes and not use it to try and kill Deimos or the others.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Wessex - 07-31-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-01-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-11-2021, 01:19 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-24-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-02-2021, 12:50 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-08-2021, 12:40 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-10-2021, 12:49 AM