[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
Biting back the scathing words that seam to leap unbidden from her throat, she swallows hypocrite and coward and in the process, draws fluid from her inner cheek. Some very large part of her wants to skewer him where he stands and her fists clench in lieu of steadying breaths. Killing him won’t do anything other than maybe prevent something

“Neutrality is an option,” Wessex begins, “But they don’t want you to think it is, because in their heads anyone who isn’t with them is against them. And it’s not - it doesn’t have to be.” She can’t hide a bit of scorn from her voice as she continues, “You could lead - actually be the leader you say you were, and not accept the rules they’re trying to make everyone play by.” But that would be too difficult, wouldn’t it? And Sah doesn’t seem like he has the strength to make any truly difficult choices.

She’d chosen wrong. And now she needs to accept that her efforts might have been better placed elsewhere.

And his offer is… well, laughable. But the Wraith doesn’t laugh, she just shakes her head. “A better effort would be to not use it against Ascended unless provoked. Don’t go to any battlefield, don’t partake in anything. I can’t use that - I can’t store it until needed.” Looking off towards the Citadel, she crosses her hands over her chest and then looks down at her feet.

“But if you can't agree to that, then I can make you a different deal.”
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Wessex - 07-31-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-01-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-11-2021, 01:19 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-24-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-02-2021, 12:50 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Wessex - 09-03-2021, 03:35 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-08-2021, 12:40 AM