[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Lightning makes no sound until is strikes
Sah eyed the Demi-god with dead eyes, all emotion vanishing from his face and body language. "None of the ideas of either side align with my goals and so I choose my family." It was as simple as that to the Outlander. He'd found both of Caido's pantheons lacking, both twisted in their own ways. All that thus mattered where the people. His people. The ones who had taken him in, taught him, loved him. Sah would protect them. The way he saw it, most of them were for the Old God. And given that neutrality would fail? It's where he had to be.

As for fighting gods, he'd only meant to buy enough time for retreat or retaliation. But Wessex clearly didn't care bout his reasons. Sah was done attempting to explain his mind.  

"You're right it is a privilege. And what's right would be to step back and let you all, and your Gods, destroy each other. To allow nature to take it's course and for one side to come out on top once and for all. And it likely wouldn't be the Old that did." The Ascended family had too many advantages for it to be a fair fight.

Sah regarded Wessex for a moment. "I'm not perfect. I'm no saint. I'm a person bending to the whims of emotions and the desire to protect the very few people and things that I actually have." The Abandoned turned and began to head out, calling over his shoulder. "For what's its worth, I do genuinely wish you luck. And if we meet on the battlefield and you go to take my life, do me a favor. Make it quick. Painless if you're feeling generous." Sah had no illusion of who would win.

Thoroughly done and wanting nothing more then to crawl into his pile of blankets, Sah heads home.

-{FIN}
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Wessex - 07-31-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-01-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-11-2021, 01:19 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-24-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-02-2021, 12:50 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-08-2021, 12:40 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-10-2021, 12:49 AM