you tread on my dreams
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
Leafchange was well underway now. The air seemed to hold a chill to it that wasn’t there before even along the coast of Torchline. Longheat and Flowerbirth typically kept the Nightshade locked away, hiding away from the sun and rain alike in an attempt to keep her milky complexion looking that way, unwilling to burn like many of her fellow Torchers decided to. She was restless. Much as she always was this time of year as Longnight drew closer and her inability to sit still drew her down to the shore the way it always did.

This time it was with the intention of relaxing and not walking until she no longer knew how far away from Haulani she had wandered. The queen had packed a small meal for herself. A mix of fruit, cheese, and bread. A sweet juice to be had in place of wine and one of her favorite books of poems that had been gifted to her from one of her old clients. Maeve spreads out a blanket for herself, weighing down the corners so it doesn't blow away before getting herself comfortable, a shawl wrapped loosely around her shoulders as a light breeze tugs at her curls.

Her companion lingers briefly, ensuring she’s alright before taking off for the water, intent on fishing or displacing crabs along the coast while his bonded tries to unwind. Despite his own plans, he keeps a close eye on Maeve and any who dare to approach, orange eyes blazing as they track along the coast from where he circles in the sky.
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
you tread on my dreams - by Maeve - 07-31-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: you tread on my dreams - by Jacob - 07-31-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: you tread on my dreams - by Maeve - 08-01-2021, 03:10 AM
RE: you tread on my dreams - by Jacob - 08-01-2021, 03:07 PM
RE: you tread on my dreams - by Maeve - 08-01-2021, 04:48 PM