you tread on my dreams
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
Maeve might not have seen him, but Aidon did. He saw his steps falter. He saw the moment of hesitation, the trembling breath, and the way he ran his hand through his hair in an attempt to center himself. The dragon saw all of it, sending a a soft warning along the bond towards Maeve, informing her of the approaching stranger. However, the image that Aidon flashed is one that's familiar to her. Vaguely. Jacob Renwick. A somewhat familiar presence in Torchline in the way that many people are. Words whispered and small nods exchanged, passing in the street and occasionally existing in the same space, never really connecting, but always somehow aware of one another.

It had been some time since she heard word of Jacob, knowing that he had disappeared some time ago with the intention of gathering knowledge from all across Caidon, but there hadn't been any real sign that he was back. Until now.

Her eyes don't lift from the page of her book. Instead she acknowledged Aidon's warning with a quiet hum, urging him to stand down even as he grumbled his displeasure when she didn't seem to take his warning seriously. The dragon not liking the fact that she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. Aidon dove towards the shoreline, landing in the sand with a soft thud, claws digging into damp granules as he moved towards Maeve when Jacob drew closer to offer his greeting. A low growl sounded in his throat, orange eyes flaring dangerously as smoke curled out of his nostrils, embers gathering on his tongue.

This finally grabbed her attention, along with the two words uttered by the not so stranger, jade gaze flicking up to him with a small smile curving on pink lips.  "Lady... That's a new one. Suppose it's better than your highness. Still not used to that." She drawled mostly to herself, a quiet laugh pushing past her lips, head cocking to the side as she marked her page with her finger. "Good evening, Jacob. Been a while since I've seen you around."
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
you tread on my dreams - by Maeve - 07-31-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: you tread on my dreams - by Jacob - 07-31-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: you tread on my dreams - by Maeve - 08-01-2021, 03:10 AM
RE: you tread on my dreams - by Jacob - 08-01-2021, 03:07 PM
RE: you tread on my dreams - by Maeve - 08-01-2021, 04:48 PM