when i look at the man who would be king
Wessex <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
SuNjATA
the flood
Down on the ground? Sure, he can do that. Still, he waits for Wessex to make the first move, watching as she hops down before he’s flaring his wings and hopping off the branch to meet her on the ground. The wings buffer much of his descent, though, and when he lands he shifts back into himself – readjusting the collar of his shirt before letting his steel gaze land over on Wessex.

Depends.” He offers her by means of whether he could teach her to fly, flashing her a half crooked smile, a playful one that seems at odds from when they had last talked to one another. “Do you have a shift stored up or do you need to borrow one of mine?” This is a much more vital question than before, though it isn’t like Wessex hasn’t bit him before. He still has the scars from her on his wrist that day in Halo when they’d hunted together.

He turns to face her a bit more fully, though, starry tattooed arms crossing along his chest as he awaits her answer. “If it’s the borrowing kind, you have to help me pick an apology gift for Nate.” That’s the deal, he supposes, but he still tips her a wink of amusement regardless – the playfulness of his Pegasus shift still affecting him despite having shifted back.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
when i look at the man who would be king - by Sunjata - 08-02-2021, 02:51 AM