when i look at the man who would be king
Wessex <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
So there’s two bus-sized dragons in the clearing and it looks like the Oerwoud is about to get a hell of a lot more exciting. Wessex is scarless, other than the ironic dragon tattoo that encircles the dragon’s foreleg. If only her blowhard, blustering and fiery ancestors could see her now.

You callin’ me a control freak? she jests, mock surprise and hurt flowing towards him. I can’t believe you’d say such a thing..

But she is listening closely, even though that’s all the advice the Flood has to give on making her hulking mass airborne - and keeping it airborne. Trust the creature. Shut herself off. Like most things, it’s easier said than done but the Wraith nods her dragon-head anyway and tries to go to that reflexive place she lives in when she’s fighting. When she doesn’t think nearly as much, she just lets her body do the thing it’s trained for years to do. Whirling ice-blue eyes watch Jata push himself into the air, and so she focuses on the first thing - the launch.

Coiling her haunches (such massive quads!) beneath her, Wessex tries to funnel all of her strength into her legs before literally jumping into the air. Wings begin to flap furiously, and unevenly, as she careens wildly upward, trying to figure out how to balance herself en wing.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: when i look at the man who would be king - by Wessex - 08-11-2021, 03:23 PM