when i look at the man who would be king
Wessex <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
sleep don't visit, so i choke on sun // and the days blur into one
He makes lazy circles in the sky, watching with his slit steel gaze as she breaks through the treeline, as the Wraith is using his shift to meet him in the skies. There’s something that’s almost prideful in the emotions that slip toward Wessex, as the dragon lowers himself to meet the other. He’s there to bank for her, to help her remain on a straight path, hearing her whisper and pulsing an appreciation toward the Wraith.

It’s nice, right? He asks, flashing a toothy draconic grin her way, before he’s pulling up toward the clouds in the sky, higher and higher for her to join him. The view from up here is incredible, once they break through the clouds. The sun illuminating the edges of the clouds, far off in the distance a darkening storm lit up from within is on the horizon, and to the far other side, a glittering ocean covering the edge of Torchline from this view. You can try out the lightning if you like, so long as you don’t aim it at me. I’ve been electrocuted enough in my lifetime. He teases her.
and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when i look at the man who would be king - by Sunjata - 08-13-2021, 06:33 PM