Random Event Choices
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi didn't know Celosia well...but he knew her well enough. The two had ventured out beyond the Wall together, had gone skinny dipping in what felt like the garden of eden (not that such a reference was known to them), and she'd even shared one of her deepest secrets with him.

And so, as she rose to answer the door, Remi had full confidence that she was doing the right thing. A noble by birth and confident in her convictions, Remi too thought that timeliness was no reason for someone to be kept out in the cold. Not when they'd specifically said that this would be a place where all were welcome.

Not thinking the former-duchess required help unlocking a door, Remi remained where he was, fully prepared to conjure blankets or some such if that is what was required. His adrenaline spiked as the sound abruptly stopped and the door was thrust open. Those precious milliseconds of regret and horror was all that he was afforded before the flash of red hair disappeared into the night.

"CEL—" Remi yelled, rushing from behind the bar to the door, but of course it was too late. The door slammed shut. Her blood was already on the floor.

With shaky hands stifled by shock and upset, Remi's fingers ghosted over the locks for just a moment, before quickly re-latching, bolting, and shutting all that had been in place. Turning around, his lips a silent O of surprise, Remi looked from face to face, his own quite pale, his eyes wide and shiny with tears.

R ? M I
How dare you say it's nothing to me
baby, you're the only light I ever saw

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Choices - by Random Event - 02-14-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Choices - by Remi - 02-14-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Choices - by Edrei - 02-14-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Choices - by Vervain - 02-14-2019, 08:16 PM