Crossing the Bar
for Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Gideon wasn't expecting quite such a profound statement right away from the merman, and tilted his head with a blink as he heard it. "I...suppose it would depend if you consider Mort's realm to be home." Personally he imagined it as a long, deep sleep - not quite a new beginning, for there wouldn't be anything to do or anywhere to go, but a rest more satisfying than any other.

The next series of sentences made him want to laugh; the confidence of this one was stunning, especially as he was pretty sure if he just stepped a while up the beach it would be hard for Johnny to follow. As it was though, he was a friend. "I don't intend you any harm. You can put your teeth away. I'm just curious to meet one of your people." Deciding he liked this bitey man (admittedly in a rather condescending way), Gideon lowered himself down to sit on the sand, the motion stiff; age and his recent skirmishes had been getting to him.

"What do you think you're going to be known for?" He asked, leaning back on his hands.

Gideon
Reckon up the variables
Find a way to make it real
Make a deal
Until my protector comes

Messages In This Thread
Crossing the Bar - by Johnny - 08-02-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: Crossing the Bar - by Gideon - 08-02-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Crossing the Bar - by Johnny - 08-02-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Crossing the Bar - by Gideon - 08-06-2021, 05:52 PM