resolution to revolution
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah eyed the people around him, his eyes calculating. They were all individuals he cared for and would protect with his life. And although he was here of his own free will, surrounded by allies, the Abandoned still felt out of place. Separate in his priorities, in his morals, his goals. Sah was loyal to the ones he loved, but had no loyalty for any of Caido's gods. But perhaps that was what made his presence valuable.

Nodding at Noah, he was about to speak before Seren beat him to it. Letting out a sigh, the Outlander shook his head at her suggestion. "I disagree. They should stay away from Halo for the time being." Though the suggestion brought up a concern, and had Sah continuing to speak. "Before we begin throwing out ideas, let me fill you in on how Halo is right now." It was clear that some of those present were behind on information and he was further thankful to Deimos for initiating this meeting.

"Morgan put her position up to a vote after my sister Aino suggested it and the results were nearly split fifty-fifty. Morgan only just managed to regain control, and all signs point to it being a fair vote. I looked over the ballots myself after the election." They'd been right there on the table, with an open invitation given from the new Warden herself. Sah had taken the opportunity.

"Morgan has continued to preach her will for neutrality and in making Halo safe for all races and seems genuine. Her actions and words have aligned thus far. And although she brought up the idea of going to the Voice for Halo's next request, that too was put up to the people of Halo to decide on." Sah knew that that last bit would alarm many of those present. Morgan's willingness to work with the people of Halo however was what would give them an edge.

"Beyond that though, Halo is safe. The only damage was to a tower and to Whitebrim. All of the citizens were unharmed, and are still  so. There is no need to rush into action. Halo is not in danger at the moment and there are no indications of it being so in the near future. Apart from the coming war in a few seasons that is." A war that had already triggered this madness and led to a half-formed coup.

Sah eyed the people around him, willing them to at least consider his words. "My priority is the safety of Halo and it's people, including all of you. If we want to sway Halo to the Old Gods, we need to start with the people. Half of the population already doubts Morgan. If we can sway more to the side of the Old Gods, the people of Halo will demand a leader that represents that. It's a long game but it requires no violence or going against exile, and it will keep the people of Halo safe. It also takes advantage of Morgan's willingness to compromise to keep Halo's favor. We have time, let's make use of it. That's my recommendation."
Sah

Messages In This Thread
resolution to revolution - by Deimos - 08-02-2021, 11:35 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Noah - 08-02-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Seren - 08-03-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Sah - 08-03-2021, 03:37 AM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Cordelia - 08-03-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Seren - 08-04-2021, 12:47 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Deimos - 08-04-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Sah - 08-10-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Noah - 08-27-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Deimos - 08-29-2021, 07:21 PM