resolution to revolution
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
The sound of iron shots is stuck in my head
The thunder of the drums dictates
Attentive, dignified, ever the picture of a listening compatriot, his features rendered stoicism as he faced Sah, mulling over the responses, the quandaries, the layers lingering within. Persuading Morgan against going to the Voice was a commendable gesture; he just wondered what it meant in the long run. In the underlying measures. In all the lies layered and lacquered, stuck to the Glacier’s reign. Neron’s support was odd, and he nodded his head in accord with the statement. “I still would not put anything past either of them. What Morgan declares may not matter with Neron in the background. She has already proven that.” From the time he’d known her, the former had gone from a woman distrusting, almost loathing the Ascended, to now sleeping, placing faith within, and confiding in one. Neron’s influence spoke volumes, despite all the past circumstances of his reign in Halo – and therefore, the rest of the Voice’s comrades and constituents.

Sah’s possible rise to the council caused his brows to move upward, and he intended to make some congratulatory remark, Noah’s statements came through. He wasn’t wrong, but they were all in positions of similar ilk. “We all need to get stronger, for whatever is to come.” Besides war – because this was likely going to be a front, a fight, managed and prospered by those at this meeting, and anyone else they could convince to help, assist, and aid. “But if you do accept, Sah, you need to be very careful.” Deimos arched a brow at Noah’s notion of the council aspects; the Sword had at least had his viewpoints heard – even if they hadn’t been acted upon.

How many times had he warned her of the Voice?

His eyes went to the ground at the Sentinel’s explanation of Juniper and the Greatwood’s stance – once more inclined to the Wilds. Owing naught to anyone. There to ensure some manner of peace in the coming season. Thereafter though, they were lifted once more, a deep, long, lingering breath unfurling from his lungs. “I suggest we train throughout Deepfrost. Noah and I can see about other available allies out here.” If anyone else cared about their cause, or had flickered back into their dens, indifferent to making a stand; not yet, not now. “We can meet again in Flowerbirth, with those that want to continue on.”

--

Just wrapping this up! Feel free to put a finishing post in, and I'll end it in a couple days! <3
The rhythm of the falls, the number of dead
The rising of the horns, ahead

Messages In This Thread
resolution to revolution - by Deimos - 08-02-2021, 11:35 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Noah - 08-02-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Seren - 08-03-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Sah - 08-03-2021, 03:37 AM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Cordelia - 08-03-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Seren - 08-04-2021, 12:47 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Deimos - 08-04-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Sah - 08-10-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Noah - 08-27-2021, 02:38 PM