justice writ in blood
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She knew Sam and she knew of Amalia, but never had the opprotunity to meet the latter. This was not exactly how she imagined said meeting to happen, but they were here. Maeve was quiet for a long moment, listening first to Amalia and then to Sam, jade eyes flicking between both of them as she did her best to keep her expression neutral. "I see..." It was the only thing she said at first, slowly walking towards one of the only chairs in the room, lowering herself gingerly into the chair. "Forgive me. I'm rather far along and it's beginning to strain my back." The Nightshade offered by way of explanation, realizing that it likely gave a bad impression, but there wasn't anything to be done for it.

"There will be a proper investigation and questioning. I wasn't aware of such events and despite Torchline being a rather lawless place, I plan to handle things fairly. Murder isn't an accusation to take lightly and I won't convict anyone without a proper investigation." Maeve finally said, looking between the two before finally settling on Sam, "You will be held for the time being and I ask that you cooperate, Sam. I would prefer not to hold you against your will, but I need to get to the bottom of this."

After a few breaths, she pushed up from the chair, wincing slightly as her back twinges. Maeve presses a hand to the small of it, moving closer to Amalia and Sam alike, "Thank you, Amalia. I will take this very seriously and get to the bottom of it."
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do

Messages In This Thread
justice writ in blood - by Amalia - 08-03-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: justice writ in blood - by Samuel - 08-03-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: justice writ in blood - by Maeve - 08-03-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: justice writ in blood - by Amalia - 08-26-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: justice writ in blood - by Samuel - 08-30-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: justice writ in blood - by Maeve - 09-08-2021, 12:48 AM