there's coke in the midas touch
Jack <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// now knowing how to think, i scream aloud, begin to sink
my legs and arms are broken down with envy for the solid ground //
It’s strange, he thinks, to have Jack call him by his full name after so long. It’s to be expected, of course, and he slips into the dark room – eyes shifting to his dragon’s slit pupils to better see through the dark as the door snicks shut behind him. He settles in the chair opposite of Jack, legs outstretched and arms resting on each of the armrests, his gaze not leaving Jack.

He’d expected the bite in his tone, but he can’t help the quirk and tug at his scarred side of his lips before he addresses them. “I did step down.” He starts, before he’s leaning forward a fraction. “I didn’t have time to wait for you and the Ark to get back. We imprisoned Hotaru, she was taken by the Lullaby. In that time, I made Nate Governor alongside me.” His head tilts a fraction as he scans Jack’s desk absentmindedly. “Safrin didn’t like it. And the only person I had in Torchline I could trust after everything was Nate and you.

He knows of Jack’s magic, and he lets the fury and rage and frustration of how he’d felt before stepping down slip into him a bit more. The defensiveness, the paranoia, the way he was turning into his father. “Now, I could’ve just became a dragon dictator for Torchline and turned into my father, or avoided it completely. And I chose the one that let me keep my head.” He doesn’t care if Jack hates him for it or not.

I’m not governor anymore, but that doesn’t mean I don’t intend to ignore the favors I owe you.” As far as he's concerned, he owes Jack a whole fucking lot and he intends to pay them back. Only this time he has the benefit of not being tied to a region for it. If Jack needed a dragon for anything, he would be there.
// i'm reaching for the life within me, how can one man stop his ending?
i thought of just your face, relaxed, and floated into space //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-04-2021, 05:04 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-04-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-04-2021, 06:57 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-05-2021, 05:44 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-05-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-06-2021, 03:47 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-06-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-07-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-08-2021, 04:06 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-09-2021, 03:24 PM