there's coke in the midas touch
Jack <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// now knowing how to think, i scream aloud, begin to sink
my legs and arms are broken down with envy for the solid ground //
The mumble does spark a small amused smile to Sunjata, surprising given the context. “Would rather bitch out than be punished for it. Sorry, not sorry.” He half rumbles, shaking his head despite the fact Jack can’t see him do it. He knows the other man knows regardless, and the Flood makes himself comfortable as he offers his explanations. “Ah, glad to know I fit in finally when I’m leaving.” The sarcasm drips from his tongue before he works his jaw, his scarred cheek tugging with the movement.

He knows that mentioning the favors will have Jack perk up, and its something Sunjata’s counting on as he meets the Captain’s gaze, however fleetingly, before leaning back in his chair again. “King’s End.” He pauses, tongue running along his lower lip as he considers where he and Nate had officially decided. “We’re not telling anyone but you this, but the Boondocks. We’ll be there when the Ark comes to visit King’s End if you need anything or need to find us.” It was easier that way, anyway. Close to the water just like he’d been here in Torchline, just without actively being in the region.

A nice little cozy home for however long they have left. “It’s just going to be Nate and I, Kamaria, my sister and Nate’s brother.” He offers quietly, as if the context helped. Regardless, it’ll just be them that Jack needs to interact with, if he needed to in the first place.
// i'm reaching for the life within me, how can one man stop his ending?
i thought of just your face, relaxed, and floated into space //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-04-2021, 05:04 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-04-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-04-2021, 06:57 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-05-2021, 05:44 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-05-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-06-2021, 03:47 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-06-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-07-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-08-2021, 04:06 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-09-2021, 03:24 PM