there's coke in the midas touch
Jack <3
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK

"Of course. You ain't ever done anythin' the easy way," Jack informs Sunjata with a smirk; that applies both to his sorry not sorry and the fact that he's finally become a true Torcher right when he's skipping off the islands for good. Relaxing into his seat and seeming grateful not to have to pay more attention to the conversation than is strictly necessary, he gestures vaguely to a bottle of whiskey and a glass left out for the Flood to partake if he wishes.

King's End, Boondocks. It's definitely one of the more considerate places in Caido that Sunjata could have moved to. "Got yourself a big family all of a sudden," he remarks. "I'll be sure to drop by durin' Flowerbirth for a face to face chit-chat. For now, if I need anythin', you'll know." Because of course he would. Then, opening one eye, Jack tilts his head. "Secret for a secret, then. I don't expect the shit you or your wife know about me to go beyond the two of you."

And, finally, "Anythin' you need from me? Favours for old time's sake an' all?"
you are a quiet god
and your hunger is cavernous
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-04-2021, 05:04 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-04-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-04-2021, 06:57 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-05-2021, 05:44 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-05-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-06-2021, 03:47 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-06-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-07-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-08-2021, 04:06 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-09-2021, 03:24 PM