there's coke in the midas touch
Jack <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// now knowing how to think, i scream aloud, begin to sink
my legs and arms are broken down with envy for the solid ground //
It kept things easy, it kept things simple. The less that people knew where to find Sunjata and Nate, the easier their life would be. They didn’t want the constant stream of people on their doorstep that they’d had when they’d lived in the house carved into the hillside. In fact, it had brought so much frustration and dread every time someone knocked on the door.

Now, though? It felt behind them, and Sunjata pauses before lifting the glass to his lips to watch Jack pour himself some, offering a small toast in agreement with Jack, the clink of a glass filling the air before he takes a sip. “Gods, here’s hoping I get some reprieve.” He rumbles with a crooked smirk, one that tugs at the scar on his face. “Hopefully the only trouble I get into has your hand in it.” A wink is shot Jack’s way, before he’s downing the rest and moving to stand, pausing before departing if only to quietly regard Jack a moment longer.

He wants to tell the Captain thank you for all the things he’s done to help keep him mentally there to rule Torchline, but he knows how Jack is about thank yous, and so he simply nods his departure, and heads to open the door unless Jack has anything else to say.
// i'm reaching for the life within me, how can one man stop his ending?
i thought of just your face, relaxed, and floated into space //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-04-2021, 05:04 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-04-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-04-2021, 06:57 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-05-2021, 05:44 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-05-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-06-2021, 03:47 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-06-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-07-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Sunjata - 08-08-2021, 04:06 AM
RE: there's coke in the midas touch - by Jack - 08-09-2021, 03:24 PM