I wish I may I wish I might
Mildew
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Not just a fighter, not just a dreamer
Amazing creator, relentless believer
In who I am and what I got inside
There were no towns or villages in the Feverlands. Only fools and crazy people tried to make the swamp and marshlands into a home. Those few who did it anyway held Seren's unwavering respect, and, she had to admit, no small amount of fear.

At least the house looked innocent enough. Small and rickety with the customary patches and vines, complete with wild gardens befitting of any fairy tale witch. And if ever she saw one, Mildew fit that description.

Still. The woman had seemed nice enough, and Seren was curious. So she hauled up her courage like a pair of oversized pants prone to slipping and approached the cottage. Knocked on the door – and nearly jumped out of her skin when something nudged against the back of her knees.

"Stop that!" she hissed down at the dragon, and was granted an affronted huff by Umbra. He had only meant to offer support. Curling around her legs, he bumped at the door with his nose, impatient to get inside so he could explore the many interesting smells going on within.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
I wish I may I wish I might - by Seren - 08-05-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: I wish I may I wish I might - by Mildew - 08-05-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: I wish I may I wish I might - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 01:44 PM
RE: I wish I may I wish I might - by Mildew - 08-14-2021, 09:50 PM