I wish I may I wish I might
Mildew
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MILDEW

Caught in the middle of a hundred and five
For a moment Mildew considered pretending the mixture in the cauldron was tea, just to see the little Demi Goddess' reaction when she tasted it, but she decided not to be so cruel. Setting down the spoon, she turned and took a pot of water off the stove, grabbing with another hand two cups and small, handmade bags of tea leaves and dried berries. Setting about making the drinks, she nodded along to Seren talking.

"No doubt. You made it here alive. That shows you at least have some sense." Pouring the water then leaning back as she let it stew, Mildew smiled at the question and looked out of her window.

"I don't live alone. There's all the creatures of the swamp to keep me company. The beetles, the birds, the fish...so many neighbours it's hard to keep track." Pushing her hair behind her ear, she glanced over to the Safrin child. "And yes, I serve Frey, though it has been so very long since I've seen them."
The night was heavy and the air was alive

Messages In This Thread
I wish I may I wish I might - by Seren - 08-05-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: I wish I may I wish I might - by Mildew - 08-05-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: I wish I may I wish I might - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 01:44 PM
RE: I wish I may I wish I might - by Mildew - 08-14-2021, 09:50 PM