I'd give you all the glory
Ronin <3
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Seren

There was a scent about the forest she had hardly ever smelled before. Fallen leaves kicked up by her feet raised an aroma that was both spicy and sweet, pungent and fresh all at once, and Seren inhaled in deep gulps. Somehow giddy with it, and with the colors of all the trees and shrubs - gold and red, every shade of green and the occasional splash of brightest yellow - she roamed the Greatwood rather aimlessly. There was no point trying to seek out a path. If there were any the leaves would have hidden them away, and the forest still wouldn't let her reach her destination even if she tried to follow one. Not until it had decided the time was right. That much she knew about this place, and admittedly not much else.

When the trees finally gave way, the young woman found herself standing on a riverbank. Frothy white waters rushed past before her feet, inviting and cautioning all at once. The sunlight was brighter here, and the crisp Leafchange air riddled with still new scents. Clean water and rotting logs thrown up along the shore... and woodsmoke.

Glancing up and down the stream, she spotted a distant plume of white smoke rising steadily into the bright blue sky. With little else to go on, the starchild shrugged and began to walk towards it. Maybe her father really would be there.
It's written in the stars above
Exactly who we are is just enough
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 01:59 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-07-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-07-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-09-2021, 04:37 PM