I'd give you all the glory
Ronin <3
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Seren

She didn't have to walk long before the firepit and it's guardian came into view. Seren paused for a moment and simply gazed at her father. It seemed a rare thing, to catch him off guard and at ease. He seemed a different man entirely from the person who had upended a table and stormed out of a room. More like the father she knew, whose steady hands had guided and tutored her, never failing to protect. Her mother's words came back, a whisper of duties and of the costs of failure, until Seren's insides churned with a complicated mixture of emotion.

Before she could get herself worked up all over again, she started forward, towards him. Deliberately stepping on a twig that snapped under her weight, her pace was measured and offered plenty of time to notice her approach. Not exactly wary... but then again, not not wary either. What mood would he be in? Would this turn into another row? Stars above, she had missed him, and it had only been a few days.
It's written in the stars above
Exactly who we are is just enough
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 01:59 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-07-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-07-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-09-2021, 04:37 PM