I'd give you all the glory
Ronin <3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
Sugar noses against Seren's hair and Ronin smiles to feel his daughter embrace him in return, not taking it for granted in the slightest. And as she withdraws a little, he tucks a lock of dark hair behind her ear and leans in to press a kiss against her forehead, raising a brow to hear about her conversation with Safrin. "I'm sorry if that's something you get from me," he says about her feistiness, managing a small smile. "At least maybe you can get all your fighting out of the way now, and then we can be cool for the rest of the year?"

As for how he is, the guilt in his expression says enough, Ronin clearing his throat and nodding. "I'm okay," he says. "Everything got on top of me, I think. It's not that I didn't think you couldn't handle yourself, it's more that the Grounds is the one place I can't go. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't help." He wrinkles his nose. "Add in the dragon and the luxere, and I was an accident waiting to happen."
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 01:59 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-07-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-07-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-09-2021, 04:37 PM