[se] progress will be progress, however slow
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
Unable to fight against anything that the warlord could muster in raw elemental power, the large gourd lifted into the air. Noah turned his shoulders to face Deimos and nodded. "Just don't each any of the ones that Eira destroyed." He warned the hybrid, and the griffin trilled and chirped, clacking her beak in agreement. While Noah was confident that Zuriel could heal them from any toxins ingested that Eira produced, it would be a hassle nonetheless.

Noah took a few steps back until he was standing shoulder to shoulder with Deimos, waiting for him to bring the gourd back down to the ground and let its own weight and the force of gravity bring it to the end of its life. "If you make a fire, we can roast it." Noah's voice was flat each time he spoke, with his mind focused on getting to Torchline. "I'll leave after we eat and rest up for a while."

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] progress will be progress, however slow - by Noah - 08-30-2021, 02:24 PM