[se] progress will be progress, however slow
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Online
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
Noah settled down near the fire as the warlord worked, roasting their food and handing him portions of it. Noah ate, the dread of what he had to do starting to fall over him like a dark veil. As Deimos spoke, though, he nodded. "That will work well. We will want to have a safe place to be during Longnight. I've never been anywhere except Halo in Deepfrost, and I don't know how the rest of the world is." He took a bite of some of the pumpkin meat.

After several moments where all that could be heard was the crackled of the fire and of the men eating, Noah swallowed and spoke again. "If anything goes wrong, I will send word from Torchline. Otherwise, expect me back in a few days." He looked to Eira, patting her head. "I am going to leave her here with you. She'll be useful." Noah sighed, then, wiping his hands on his pants. "I am afraid I am failing my friend, without being able to honor his death like all other Halovians." He admitted, lifting his glacier eyes to the warlord -- full of hesitation.

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] progress will be progress, however slow - by Noah - 09-01-2021, 10:02 PM