the future freaks me out
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK

Jack's just ordered a drink, and as Aurelia's thoughts flood the perimeters of his telepathy, he orders a second. She's unmistakable in the way she crashes into his magic, both familiar and welcome but also fucking why, and by the time she's sidled up beside him at the bar, he's sliding a tumbler of whiskey across to her. "Probably a good call, your majesty," he drawls, grabbing up his own glass and moving away, motioning for her to join him.

The captain chooses a table that's probably meant to seat a lot more people, but who the fuck cares honestly. Sinking down into his chair, he takes a sip of his drink and settles back to gaze over the newly minted queen of Torchline, from the marks of stress to the dishevelled appearance. "You go first - most've what I have to say is just cussin'."
believer... believe it or not you'll know
when it ends and how it goes
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
the future freaks me out - by Aurelia - 08-07-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Jack - 08-09-2021, 03:38 PM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Aurelia - 08-10-2021, 10:35 AM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Jack - 08-10-2021, 11:41 AM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:05 AM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Jack - 08-17-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 08:47 AM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Jack - 08-18-2021, 05:07 PM