the future freaks me out
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
these nightmares all bend
silver linings are all i need
"I'm no governor, and I'm no queen either. Fuckin' hell, you should see the place I was born in. But... well, maybe a fresh slate is what this place needs." She leans towards him, a bit closer than she means to given that she's drank something strong, and nabs one of the cigarettes he offers. Both of their smokes are lit without so much as a flick of a match, thanks to the fact that her fingers are basically built-in lighters. Nifty, eh?

"As for making the ark fly..." she sucks the first drag off her cancer stick and squints, "that was my idea. I knew you'd need something in return. It's still only an idea," she eyes him carefully then, "haven't swung anything with Safrin yet, and I don't think I'll be swinging anything at her in the future. Say- wait a second," she keeps squinting, but a bit harder now as she readjusts to more fully face him, "why don't we just get you a skyship from Stormbreak? You can fly one for the time being, and maybe I can get some kind of... enchantment, to make me immune to their..." she waggles her fingers in emphasis of the skyships' own enchantments. Yknow. The ones that hurt if you're abandoned or ascended.

Jack accepts her offer, much to her surprise and way faster than she thought he would. Her eyes stretch wide for a moment and her lips fasten around the butt of her cigarette until she's snatching it out of her mouth and grinning at him. "You're a damn saint, Jack. You know that?" She chuckles then, because of the irony of course, and takes a long drag off her cigarette before they take a deeper dive into the 'current affairs' part of things.

"I'm not really... sure. Not much, if I had to guess," she remarks bluntly, because she can be blunt here, "they were weak to Ascended attacks before, weren't they? I think that's why they might be trying to secure an alliance with us now, after the war's been 'prophesied'. Maybe they're scared of the Grounds making a move. But I don't even know what this war's gonna look like, Jack. None of us do."
so please just hold onto me
these demons, they're old to me

Messages In This Thread
the future freaks me out - by Aurelia - 08-07-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Jack - 08-09-2021, 03:38 PM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Aurelia - 08-10-2021, 10:35 AM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Jack - 08-10-2021, 11:41 AM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:05 AM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Jack - 08-17-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 08:47 AM
RE: the future freaks me out - by Jack - 08-18-2021, 05:07 PM