the things you're made of
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
The two of them face off, a sudden burst of starlight causing Wessex to blink but hold her attack, purely because she’s more than confident that any attack on her will do more harm to the woman before her than it will do to her own person.

She softens slightly at the gesture, lowering her arms a fraction until she starts to explain, though when she does the explanation sounds alien. A bit discombobulated. Why let someone - a spirit, even - change your face? It’s not that the General doesn’t believe Aurelia, especially after she lists the things that must be true (she doesn’t even need to look at the frostbite scars and waves them away), it’s that it’s just so bizarre. “O...kay.” Her hands fold quietly across her chest and grasp at elbows, trying to shake the defensive feeling. It isn’t how she wanted to start this chat.

“A bit, yeah,” trying to offer a fanged smile back, Wessex blunders forward. “I really did mean to send congrats earlier.” Huffing in amusement, the last bit of tension seems to ease out of her. “This suits me better. I can go where I want, do more things, am less tied down with responsibility. Other than the typical GeNeRaL things. Which is why I asked to see you.”
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-07-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-09-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-10-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-10-2021, 03:19 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:19 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-17-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 08:58 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-18-2021, 02:03 PM