the things you're made of
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
“It helped to have others take some of the responsibility.” Which is probably what the Wraith needed all along. She can finally put some of those porcelain plates down, or hand them off, or whatever metaphor we want to use. “Which should come as no surprise.” Offering Aurelia a look that says she might actually know the responsibilities Wessex now speaks about - and might also know the advantages that having a supportive co-ruler might offer.

Falling into step with the Fireheart, the Wraith wastes no time, despite the gentle moon that hang delicately in the sky and the ghostly glimmer of the surf on the sand. “I can teach my people many things, but defending against animals isn’t one of them, because I haven’t spent much time as an Attuned. I can guess - but I don’t know. Running a hand through one side of her hair, she exhales in slightly frustration. “And I think everyone should have the basics of self-defense. Especially my younger siblings.”

She glances out to the vast ocean, to the world she loves and the mysteries of the deep, dark sea. After a moment her gaze slides back to the Torchline Queen with what might be a stupid ask. “Do you know any Attuned who might be willing to lend me a shift, just so I can get the basics? I can’t keep going to Sunjata, Nate might get jealous. And they deserve some time to themselves.”

That's her story and she's sticking to it.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-07-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-09-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-10-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-10-2021, 03:19 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:19 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-17-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 08:58 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-18-2021, 02:03 PM