the things you're made of
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
The accusation has Wessex suddenly looking at Aurelia like she’s grown another two heads. But sharper. She’s wounded - again. After a moment of bewilderment, the Wraith rolls her eyes and dryly trudges on. One foot in front of the other, but each step seems just a little heavier than the one before it.

“Yep, you got me. I’m actually risking one of the few non-antagonistic relationships I have left by what - lying? - so I can teach teenagers to kill Attuned.” If there’s bitterness at the end, she doesn’t try to hide it. “You may not know me very well, but from what you do know - personally - Does that really sound like something I’d do?”

She pauses, briefly, turning towards Aurelia. “Hell, if I were trying to kill Attuned, that I’d be so clumsy as to tip the Queen of a potentially hostile region off?” But she’s a big, sneaky, bad, right? Shaking her head to herself, the General turns back to their walk, gaze fully focused on the sand and teeth digging into her tongue.

{Fin}
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-07-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-09-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-10-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-10-2021, 03:19 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:19 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-17-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 08:58 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-18-2021, 02:03 PM