I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide
Saffy <3

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Her smile only grows at the touch of his fingers against her arm. "How has the season treated you? Leafchange is often a season that brings with it...painful memories." If only because Ludo insisted on making such a show of reminding everyone of their lost loved ones with its ridiculous lanterns. Carelessly, accidentally perhaps, Safrin's thumb edges from his jawline toward the curve of his lips, before she catches herself with a sigh.

Turning to reach for something over her shoulder, something which hadn't been there moments ago, Safrin plucks a small black stone out of thin air. At the centre of it is a wide fracture that allows light through, haloed by the swirls of faraway galaxies. Turning back to Sunjata, she offers the stone out to him. "I hope this eases your mind, at least somewhat." She hums softly.

Sunjata has received:

Illusion Stone | A black stone that's open in the centre. When looked through, the stone can reveal even god-level illusions for what they are.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Sunjata - 08-09-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-18-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-30-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:26 PM