I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide
Saffy <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
The question has him pausing, meeting her galactic gaze as a pinch to his brows forms. He doesn’t understand what she means initially – whether he was happy as an Attuned, with who he was. He thinks so, but as the conversation drifts further toward Nate’s demigod status, the possible perk of immortality, the time it would take provided they’d all make it out to be able to make a life for themselves… It’s a lot to take in, especially when she offers it to him.

He’s silent for a moment, considering the pros and cons, unsure which would be better or worse, if it would be the final nail in the coffin when it came to his and Nate’s relationship. On one hand, he’s already tied to Safrin. On the other, he isn’t tied as much as he would be if he were to demigod.

His arms squeeze around her briefly before he begins to speak. “That is a huge honor, Safrin. Can I… Think about it and get back to you?” He isn’t going to make the same mistake he did before when it came to following his gut reaction and dealing with the consequences after such a thing. No, if he can think it over, talk it out, that would be easier, better for him and his mental state (which will absolutely take a dive in the coming weeks when he loses his companion). He only hopes that she allows him the time to decide, despite knowing there’s a deadline approaching with the war that steadily approaches.
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Sunjata - 08-09-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-18-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-30-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Sunjata - 09-23-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:26 PM