when regrets were nowhere to be found
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

The amount of banging through the house absolutely makes a grin spread across his face, biding his time until his best friend is pushing through the door. He moves easily to embrace Ronin back, a tight hug, before he’s withdrawing with an amused grin. “I’m not sure I will ever be cool enough to have multiple titles.” It’s said playfully with an air of wistfulness, before he shakes his head.

Ah, well, I wasn’t initially planning on it until I followed a herd of deer and ended up here. Remi found me and I figured since I was already here I should stop by.” He chuckles, making a motion with his arms spread out. “So here I am.” He can’t keep the grin from his face, but he does manage to glance around the houseboat a bit. “How is it here? Doing better than when I last saw you?” He playfully nudges Ronin’s side, before his gaze lands back on the Huntsman.
i can tell just what you want // you don't want to be alone
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when regrets were nowhere to be found - by Sunjata - 08-10-2021, 08:44 PM