when regrets were nowhere to be found
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

Hmm.” Sunjata comments, carefully lifting the tea to his lips and shifting his head just enough to not bother Sugar nestled into his horns, before he snorts. “I’m not sure if I really feel like a houseboat kind of guy.” He considers, a crooked smile forming on his face. “I think… We’re planning on a cabin.” Something glitters in his gaze as he meets Ronin’s, a hidden reminder of when Ronin had stepped into his dreams, had helped him craft the cabin of his salvation.

Perhaps he could still find it here.

As for Nate, though, there’s a snort that leaves him, a nod as he leans forward to set the mug back onto the table, folding his arms under him. “He’s phenomenal at hiding it. He’s crafted that mask perfectly.” And only so many of them could see the cracks. “I’m almost jealous.” Huffing a laugh, he finds the grin Ronin returns to match his own.

The idea of cooking the recipes though has that grin shifting into a grimace, a shiver running down his spine that hopefully doesn’t bother Sugar too much. “Me?” He croaks out, unable to keep the laugh from leaving him. “You know, when Nate and Hotaru left me it took me nearly a month to figure out how to cook a basic set of pancakes for Ria and I. I’m afraid if you’re looking for a cook you’re talking to the worst guy.” But his words do have him curious and he can’t help himself from asking. “What are you hoping for in Deepfrost?
i can tell just what you want // you don't want to be alone
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when regrets were nowhere to be found - by Sunjata - 08-18-2021, 04:18 AM